1. X86 CPU / SOC Design development
2. Timing verification, logic / physical synthesis, formal verification, and etc.
3. System verification, debugging and performance analyzing
4. Functional behavior model development;
5. Function verification vectors development and debugging;
6. Emulation verification and debugging.
1. MS/PHD in Microelectronic, Computer Science, Communication, EE;
2. Knowledge of digital circuit design, computer system architecture;
3. Familiar with Verilog/VHDL, and behavior modeling;
4. Experience with Design tools such as simulator, logic synthesis;
5. Strong problem solving and debugging skills;
6. Good English language skill;
7. Knowledge of X86 architecture is a plus;
8. Knowledge of C/C++ is a plus;